Oh Hey There...

I haven't written anything in far too long. I'd say it's because I had nothing to say, but that wouldn't be true. I'd say it's because I didn't feel like writing anything, but that wouldn't be true either. I'm not exactly sure why I haven't written in over a month, but it's mostly because I didn't know how to say what I wanted to say. I still don't, and there's too much to say in one post, but that's okay. If I could sum up this past month in one word, it would be gratitude.
Gratitude for so many things.
For my family, who I miss more than I thought I could ever miss anyone. Who I love more than I thought I could ever love anyone, and that love grows every day.
Gratitude for the beauty all around me, and that I have the opportunity to live today; it's an amazing day to live!
Gratitude for the ducks that cross my path every morning, who make me smile without fail.
Gratitude for my body, and the opportunity I have to learn more about it everyday.
Gratitude for the difficult days and weeks, which make the sweet times even better.
And above all, gratitude for my Savior, for my Heavenly Father, who trust me enough that they allow me to make decisions for myself, for their relentless love and compassion and goodness.

Gratitude.
It sums up this past month very well.
Life is so beautiful; I hope I never forget it.

Comments

Popular Posts