Creeeepy.

So I just discovered that you can track who sees your blog based on the link that lead them to your blog. I don't mind who reads my blog, it's a free-for-all (minus the scary creepers), but it is quite interesting how people find my blog. For example, here are a few of my favorite ways that people have come across my blog...

photography-education-online.info (I'm a photography connoisseur, what can I say.)

bestbabymonitors.info (umm...is there something I need to know...?)


r1rk9np7bpcsfoeekl0khkd2juj27q3o-a-fc-opensocial.go  (I'm at a loss for words, here...)



And last but not least, someone searched "no brain" and found my blog. 

Are they trying to imply something?
Ruuuude.


Just kidding. But it's the little things, folks, that bring us the most entertainment. Truly. (Except for Hunger Games. That's no little thing. If I'm excited for the Hunger Games does that make me a part of the Capital?...hahahaha! You know you laughed at that, simply because it's probably the millionth time you've heard it today. HAHAHA.)


It's been a loooong day.

Goodnight in three hours.

Comments

  1. And I just realized I said "my blog" about 7 times too many. schweet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts