Tell them you love them.

All I can say is that in the past two days I have discovered that there is much more suffering in the world than I had originally perceived. Of course I knew there was much suffering, but it wasn't until I became directly involved with something so utterly heartbreaking that I realized the true extent of the pain and horrors that people everyday must endure. It breaks my heart and fills me with so much sorrow, yet humbles me and fills me with greater love and charity for all people.

My greatest hope is found in the truth of the gospel. I know that there is life after death, and because of that knowledge the pains and sorrows of this life are softened. But my heart breaks for those who do not know or understand. I find solace in Christ and His gospel, but my heart breaks for those without that solace.


Because of Christ, one day all wrongs will be made right. But because of Christ, today my pains can be made light.

I long for the day when Christ returns to the earth in love, and He shall "wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Then, and only then, shall suffering and pain cease, and peace and love will fills the hearts of men.

Please, hold the ones you love tight, and tell them how much you love them. Be slow to judge,and quick to love. Be more understanding, for you can never know the extent of one's struggles. You can never know the pain they are feeling. Take the time to listen now, because if you don't do it now, it may be too late. 

Comments

Popular Posts