Clipped in.

Last friday I meandered on over to Mad Dog Cycles. Can I just say, they are SO nice and super helpful?! I definitely recommend them.
Anywho, they helped me get suited up with my first pair of clip-less shoes! Funny that they're called clip-less, huh, since they have clips on the bottom? That's what they are though!

I wore them for my first ride on Saturday, and initially. . . I honestly did NOT like them. My legs felt SO fatigued, much more than when I would ride with my running shoes. My toes went numb, I felt like I could barely pedal. . . It was a rough ride.

I have good news though!

Today I gave them another chance, and took them out for a second ride. And guess what?! I LOVED them! I was told there is a learning curve when beginning to wear clip-less shoes, and I hope I'm starting to get it. . . My ride today was much more enjoyable (that might have something to do with the calmer winds and kind company I had today, who knows).

Anyways.. . . one step closer to real cyclist status.:) I'm a happy girl. I love my bicycle!

Comments

Popular Posts