intertwined

I don't remember the last time I have felt as low as I do now; the man I want to be with just broke up with me, I am out-of-my-mind broke, I still have a ten page paper to finish by midnight, and I'm sitting in a cubby on the 5th floor of the library with a blazing migraine headache.

But, besides all these things and the heavy tears that just can't stop, I do feel a very profound sense of peace. I know everything is going to be okay. Deep in the pit of my heart right next to this newly found emptiness, I feel peace. I never realized how peace and sadness could intertwine so neatly. But I realize now, and I know that my life is in the Lord's hands. Because it is Him in whom I trust, this life is going to be an incredible one. Of that I am absolutely sure.

Comments

Popular Posts