Aspirations.

I didn't realize how much I loved my family until I lost them.
And I didn't realize how much I missed them until I found them again.

In a way, this break was painful, because it has made leaving home again that much more difficult. It was greatly needed, because it reminded me how much my family and friends truly mean to me. I grow to love and appreciate them more and more each day, and cannot bear the thought of not seeing them until June.

Despite being separated from the ones I love so dearly, I have a feeling that this year is going to be something extraordinary. I don't know what it is, but I can feel it. It's going to be great!


This year, I promise to be better. To love more. To laugh more. To smile more. To give more. To think less of myself and more of others. This year, I promise to be more like Christ, to devote myself to becoming a better person. I promise to live more this year than last. I promise.

I'm anxious to see what this year has in store. I have so many hopes, so many dreams, so many goals and desires, that I cannot wait to begin. I cannot wait to see what happens. While I know there will be some darkness, there must also be much sunshine. Trials are inevitable, but with the proper perspective, happiness is as well.

There is so much to be learned, so many ways to grow and change for the better. I wish I could learn them all in a day, but that's what makes life so beautiful. Everyday, we grow a little more. Everyday, we blossom. And one day, we will be able to look back and see our lives behind us. We will see what we have become. It's beautiful, don't you think?

Beautiful. 

I know, I write cheesy things, but whatever. It's been on my mind :)

Comments

Popular Posts