Golden Days

Hello folks!

Guess what?! My golden birthday is this year! YIPPEE!



Don't know what that is, you say? *Dramatic Gasp!*
Then I shall tell you!


First, take the day of the month that you were born. For example, with the 19th of February, your golden birthday would be the year you turn 19, because that is the day of the month that you were born! So fun, am I right?! Right! ;)


Well, mine is this year, and I am so excited. The only activity that I have thought up so far is to eat raspberry sherbet with every meal, maybe run around in my birthday suit (juuust kidding, calm down now ;), but since my birthday is on a Sunday this year, I am kind of limited with my options. I just wanted to hear some ideas about crazy birthday things that you have done! I love birthdays!


Just thought I'd put that out there! I hope you are having a fabulous week, and that if gets even better as the week progresses!


love always, 
emily

Comments

Popular Posts