When there's nothing else you can do...

What do you do when the people you love the most are getting hurt so horribly, and there is nothing you can do to stop it?

I'm out of options and ideas, and my only hope is found in my Savior, Jesus Christ. Without him, a few situations in my life would feel completely overwhelming right now. But I am grateful for the knowledge that because He overcame the world, one day all will be right. And if it isn't right yet, then it's not the end.

With a certain situation in my life right now, I really am living on faith. That's all that's left at this point, and I'm praying for a miracle.  I can't force people to change, but the Man upstairs can soften their heart, and that is all I need.

My favorite picture of all time. So many emotions are conveyed in this single painting...

Comments

Popular Posts