Great Things

"Grace can make a few feeble instruments the means of accomplishing great things - things greater even than we can conceive." Hudson Taylor


I believe God has great plans for us all--on this earth and in the life to come--even greater than we can currently conceive. I'm a firm believer, because He has shown me plans for my life that I would have never chosen myself, but are so much better.

He believes in us all, and will provide for us always. Choose to be an instrument in His hands, according to His will.

As I prepare to leave for Uganda in 13 days, I'm feeling His supportive power and love more than ever. This is where God wants me right now. This is where He needs me. I don't know WHY, I just know He DOES. The past two years of my life have been just like this: I don't understand His WHY, but I do know WHAT He needs from me. Thanks to the enabling power of Christ's Atonement, I have been able to do His will, despite my initial hesitation and confusion.

His plan is perfect. His plan is complete. He is perfect. Trust in Him, and I believe we will do remarkable things according to His will.

Comments

Popular Posts