Me Gusta Bailar...Otra Vez!

aren't they the sweetest :)
So I'm pretty positive I already titled one of my blog posts "Me gusta bailar"...hence the otra vez!
Anyways, I had my first dance "competition" last night, just a little one with tall the beginning International Dancers at BYU.

And it's official.

I. am. H O O K E D ! !

I can't remember the last time I had that much fun....except for in my dorm every night...and the last trip to Disneyland...and sleepovers with the little chicklins....but that's besides the point. :)
Anyways, it was just fabulous!

i have terrible form..oh my!
We danced the Waltz, which I barely knew until about a week ago, and since then it's gotten better every time! We thought we would get out the first round because we were pretty much just goofing off. The first round, we ran into like 500 people. And my show fell off. And we laughed hysterically. And somehow, when the numbers went up to see who would continue on, our number was on the screen. WHAT!? SO, we danced again, and ran into some more people. But we did a little better and had some more fun, and...made it to the next round again! By this time we were getting pretty skeptical because we didn't like we were dancing all that great. But, we danced again, and guess what! We made it AGAIN! I know, shocker. We were definitely confused, but having so much fun! The pattern continued until the final round, when...WE WON!

Gotcha ;) Just kiddding. We didn't really win, but we did make it to the semi-finals (or something like that). I still don't really know what happened, because two weeks ago I didn't even know the routine. Oh well!

domestic
I can't wait for the next one!

Comments

Popular Posts