Sword Fighting.

There is currently a large balloon sword fight raging all around me. It's quite hilarious.

I heard the people next to me say, "These people have no life." I didn't notice anything at first, they probably were just kidding, but then it made me think. While those people were sitting, with their eyes locked on their phone screens, those others were laughing and enjoying life. It seems as if it's actually the other way around, don't you think?

Live life a little, people. Do something fun. Be adventurous. Go a little crazy. Stop caring if other people think you're crazy, just enjoy your life! Get off your behind and enjoy this amazing world that we live in--it has so much to offer, and all you have to do is look.

Start enjoying every moment! I promise you, it will make a world of difference.

Comments

Popular Posts