Awkward and Awesome

Awkward...
- Bending over to frantically search for a pencil in your backpack, in the testing center, only to realize after you'd stood up that your skirt had flipped up and your bum had been hanging out the entire time...don't worry, only about 20 people passed by in that 5 minute span of time.(The only condolence I have for you is that I just happened to be wearing tights that day...)

-Trying to dance a choreographed group dance that involves skipping in your World Dance class in tights with no shoes...Let's just say it looked more like slipping and sliding on an ice rink with no skates. (Fun stuff!)

- Powering down half a box of cereal, a bowl stir fry, half a bag of carrots, and half a container of hummus after being gone at school all day...and then attempting to Waltz in tightest skirt you own. (Sorry that I puked on your nicest church shirt....)

- After attempting to Waltz, it's time for what was supposed to be an hour-long workout on the track...which soon came to halt because every step made you feel like your stomach was trying to self-destruct. (Such a lovely picture...I know.) 

- Yoga on the kitchen floor in spandex...There aren't many options for yoga locations in this tiny little dorm...I locked the doors, okay?

-  Failing a quiz I'd studied for for pretty close to 15 hours...I knew all the dang information, but those I swear those anatomy TAs are trying to trick me!

-  The amount of Awkward things that happen to me on a daily basis...I don't think this post could ever fully portray it.


Awesome!
- Getting a 94% on a test I'd thought I'd completely failed. I had to take a quadruple-take (you know, like a double-take but much more dramatic...)  when I saw my grade on the Testing Center TV Screen. Maybe it was that nap I took in the middle of the test?

- My Tango Competition this past week! SO fun!

- 17 weeks from this very moment, I'll be finishing my very first marathon. (And hopefully be a Boston Qualifier!)

- Coming home after a long, hard day to half a gallon of your favorite ice cream and the sweetest note ever from your Secret Sister. (Raspberry Sherbet...Mmmmmm:)

- Eating the large majority of that sherbet in less than 24 hours (I have had some help, of course...)

-Again, I don't think a single post could ever do justice to the amount of totally awesome things that happen to me on a daily basis. This will have to do for now, however, because the amount of homework that I have awaiting me is definitely not awesome....more like totally awkward!

Comments

Popular Posts