You're a Dahl.

When I was growing up, my favorite author was Roald Dahl {pronounced kinda like Road Doll}.

I loved every single one of his books, and i still do. The BFG, Danny the Champion of the World, Matilda, James and the Giant Peach, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Geroge's Marvelous Medicine, Esio Trot...the list goes on and on. To me, his works are masterpieces. I admire his creative stories and free spirit. I just really, really love Roald Dahl. So, when I saw this quote, I about passed out:
 This quote is exactly why I love him so much!
Good thoughts will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
 The writing geek in me wants to gush about his fantastic diction, but i'll stop here instead.

anyways, i just really, seriously love roald dahl.

Comments

  1. I LOVE Roald Dahl! Matilda was my favorite book in the whole world growing up (: I love that quote...and love this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts