Complete.

Life has been really weird this past month.

I haven't felt like myself.

I just feel like something is missing. There is a part of me that's gone, but I don't know what it is. I don't know if I've just realized that I've been missing a part of me for quite some time, or if it somehow recently got lost.

I remember back in late September, I had called my best friend Bailey. I told her, Bailey, something is missing. I don't know what it is, but I just don't feel full. 

Two weeks after that, I suddenly decided to serve a mission. During that time, the void in my chest seemed to be clouded out by other cares. But over time, that little void has returned, and left me feeling like I'm not living life to the fullest.

I can't pinpoint what it is. I have no idea what it is. It's weird.

But for now, I'll just be happy  :-)




Comments

Popular Posts