Top 10 from my Christmas (in no particular order).



1. Four people and two dogs in a full-sized bed. I think it reached capacity. . . .I sure miss snuggling them though ;(

2. Tamales, beans, and rice for Christmas-Eve dinner.

3. After my nephew Shelton opened his present, we asked, "Now what do you say?" to which he replied, "Where's the candy?!!!!"

4. Playing with my oldest sissy's hair for almost an hour. As a result of the emotional stimulation, she poured out her deepest secrets and feelings. . . 

5. Ticket to Ride games, in which I got my trash kicked by children.

6. Christmas stories with family in abundance, around a beautifully lit tree.

7. Hearing the dogs barking their protective, 'I'm-so-tough' barks in the backyard (you know, different from their sad, 'I'm-just-a-poor-puppy-don't-reprimand-me' wimper barks), only to walk out and see them defending home and family from bubbles in the pool. . . Loca!

8. Visiting the San Diego Zoo with my sister and bro. in law and their little boy, my mom, and 2 other nieces and 1 other nephew. Lots of walking, lots of animals, lots of family, lots of carrying heavy kids, lots of love and fun.

9. After the Zoo, we went to the Mormon Battalion visitor's center and watched the video, and mined for gold with the little ones!

10. Snorkeling and driving around la jolla in 80 degree weather. Man, it was so so good.

I could write a million more. . . But man, it was a gooood Christmas vacation.


Comments

Popular Posts