Called to Serve Him

Okay, so the title is a little misleading...I wasn't called on a mission, duh, but I did receive my calling last week, and I am so grateful!
Let's just say this little friend is going to become my Saturday night date for the rest of the year....

Any guesses?
Yahoo!! You got it--I get to teach Gospel Doctrine! I love it so much, and I learn soo much. I have a horrible memory, and teaching helps me remember the things I try so hard to. I feel as if it answers so many of my desires--to gain a greater understanding of the scriptures, to help others in their quest for growth and perfection, and to serve my Heavenly Father. I LOVE it!

Every week it gets a little better, and every week I come to love it that much more!


I am so grateful!

love, emily

Comments

Popular Posts