Of Things that Matter Most

Tomorrow marks the one month anniversary of the beginning of a new adventure, and I am reminded each and every day of the things in life that truly matter.

You know the saying, absence makes the heart grow fonder? It's true. Every day I grow to miss my friends and family back home; I miss their constant, daily love and support; I miss their smiles; I miss their laughs and  their silly jokes. I miss their relentless attitudes, their unclouded devotion to those around them...I miss them more and more every single day, and am reminded of how much they mean to me. Even though we're far apart, the distance only makes my gratitude for them grow, and I'm counting down the days until we are reunited!

miss avery and shelton boy

kendall bendall and crazy katie

my family is cooler than your family

just look at this when you're sad...you won't be sad for long ;)

my two favorite cowfriends:)

miss this girly!

dear sunny, i met a black version of you last night. <3

caught in the act ;)

brindiliciousness;)

harry potter?!

hot dawg!

Comments

Popular Posts