Can you Say Excited?!

Yes folks, the biggest bi-yearly, world-wide phenomenon is coming to a television screen near you tomorrow and the day after, for ten hours of pure excitement!
Can you guess it?
I'll be there tomorrow..yippee! :)

YEEHAW! It's general conference, and I truly cannot contain my euphoria! My roomie's father was able to send us some golden tickets to see the Saturday afternoon session live from Salt Lake, and I literally almost peed my pants when I found out (okay, so maybe that's TMI...but whatever). It's my first time, and I cannot wait to be in that huge Conference Center listening to the Prophet and Apostles speak the words inspired of God. And holy cow, I didn't even think of it until right now, but does that mean I'll get to hear the MoTabs sing as well? My goodness.
Tomorrow will be filled with generous helpings of homework, and interspersed with a four joyous hours of truth and beauty. I'm bouncing in my boots! No joke, I'm really wearing boots...;) 

Hip hip hooray!

love, emily
Destination: Conference!
 

Comments

Popular Posts