22 (or more!) Things that Make me Smile

1. My Family....I love them all to pieces!

2. My Savior and Heavenly Father
3. The Gospel...oh how I love you!
4. The scriptures
5. Journal writing:) (Can I add blogging to that now, too?:D)
6. Amigos
7. Delicious food!..or just food in general;)
8. Running...running...running. Rain or shine, I like it all the time
9. Letters in the mail:)
10. Special notes:)
11. Fluffy flowers
12. Sunny girl! And Brindaliciousness :)
13. Singin' in the shower (rain works too;)
14. Writing!
15. Art! (Yes, this includes dancing, ahhhh)
16. That feeling after you run forever, and then you stop and just take it all in:)
17. Sea Slugs
18. The ocean..the mountains...nature, you are so beautiful
19. Orange Starbursts
20. My future children;)
21. Great books
22. The number 22...or 2, or 11, or anything close to it:D
23. Perty animals
24. Delicious music
25. Frozen, heavenly yogurt
26. That mood when everything seems funny and everything is amazing
27. Mexican food!
28. BYU:)
29. Sleeping (which is what I should be doing right now...but bloggin' is better)
29. Dreaming
30. Swimming!
31. YELLOW:)
32. Kendall, Miles, Avery, Shelton...all of you kiddies out there make me smile:)

...AND 22 billion more where that came from! 

keep on smilling!
love,
emily

Comments

Popular Posts