THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN I...

...Forget running shorts.

This is my fashion blog for the week...WHAT NOT TO WEAR :)

Just kidding. However, I really did forget them...But a girl's gotta run, and today I am grateful for my creativity. My daddy gave me his old swimmin' trunks to make me some running shorts. Oo LA LA!
About a quarter mile into my run I sprinted back home in total embarrassment--I cut the back sides a wee short, and things were not looking pretty.  I was pretty much satisfied with just giving up my run for the day, considering the situation, when a thought popped into my head: Why not try my brother's boxers? They didn't seem so awful, and they sure look like shorts to me!...But apparently they don't to the outside eye. I've never gotten so many stares in my life...seriously. One car didn't even realize the cars ahead had already moved because their eyes were locked in a trance with my lovely bottoms. Okay, so maybe that's a tad of an exaggeration, but not by much! I guess boys would recognize their undies a little better than me...

Oh well! All is well! I think I learned my lesson...but that's what I said the last time I forgot running shorts...

Oopsies:)

Keep on smiling!

love,
emily

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts