Today I drank.....

CAFFEINE.

*gasp!*

Someone spiked my drink, promise.

Juuust kidding. A lady came around at work giving away free drinks, and man was I thirsty. It's all natural, she said, full of great, healthy things. HA! She never mentioned the silly drug inside. I spent the rest of the day sweating profusely, dying of heat stroke, and I'm still shaking. But of course, I'm far too trusting for my own good... I was on the Sprinter the other day when a man offered me a piece of gum. I almost accepted it, until at the last moment I realized that he was a stranger, and that was candy. Dang. I almost failed a lesson I learned before I could even talk. But I didn't, so yippee! There is always something to celebrate:)

My brother, Spencer, sister, Katie, and I all get to work in the same place right now, so they also experienced the bizarre phenomena of this crazy stimulant. Let's just say our lunch experience was a little more exciting than usual...Gosh I love working with them! They are the best! I am so blessed to have the family that I do, with all the amazing siblings that I get to call my own. I sure do love them! 


But I'm not kidding, I seriously am still shaking.!

Keep on smiling!
love,
emily


PS: I wrote this yesterday but the site wouldn't let me post. Hooray for leftovers! 

Comments

Popular Posts