Don't Worry, Be Happy Now...:)

So, I am so excited to start this little bloggity blog blog! I've been dying to start for quite some time, but I never thought I would find the time. But time is a lame excuse for too many great things in life, so now is the time to begin! I named the whole little blog "Imagine Sunshine" because I truly believe that we are the determiners of our happiness in our lives. Only we can decide whether or not we are going to rise above the blues and smile, or chose to be sad, sour people. If we make up our minds to be happy, then WAH-LAH! It will be! :) With so much chaos and confusion in the world, it can be hard to see the good, but there is so much beauty and peace all around us that, truly, it is difficult to miss. I heard a beautiful quote once, said by our good ol' friend, Abe Lincoln. He said, "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." And he is so right! That is my reason for making this blog--to inspire happiness in those who think they can never find it. That's all I want...for everyone to smile, to be happy, to live their lives to the fullest and enjoy every moment, no matter the circumstances. It's quite fun, you should try it! So, just imagine a little sunshine in your life, and it will fill your soul...:)

Ahhh, Some days it feels like you could fly; I love those days! I had one today in fact. I was just running along, minding my own business, and I couldn't help grinning from ear to ear! And all the while it reminded me how much my Heavenly Father and Savior love me. That alone is enough to make me giddy, and add that to my already ecstatic mood...well, let's just say I smiled the whole way:) It was a great day.

Keep on smiling!
love,
emily

PS: The little chicklins in the photo are 2 of my neices and half of my nephew. And yes, I do love them to pieces! <3 Avery the sassy pants

Comments

Popular Posts