Don't be jealous...

This is where I got to play work today!. ;)
WAY too much fun! It is a sweet little bus that travels around North County to preschools and day cares, and other places where little children like to flock. The kids are so sweet, and ridiculously adorable! I am amazed actually. Seriously, they would totally and completely whoop me in a beauty contest....and a fashion show to top it off. It's so hilarious, I love it! I saw two little girls with luxurious burgundy locks...now I'm the jealous one! ;) There was also an amazing little boy with some sort of physical disability, and I just wanted to pick him up and give him the tightest squeeze ever. He totally brightened my day!
Aren't little ones the best? So much personality, so much enthusiasm, and they are never afraid to show it! I love how they live...they're definitely examples to me!

keep on smiling!
love,
emily

Comments

Popular Posts