An Easter Tribute.

My New Testament teacher has encouraged all of his students to more fully celebrate the Easter season. And, as a result, I've decided to extend the challenge. Sharing the things I've learned with others is, to me, a form of expressing gratitude for the knowledge I have gained. Not just knowledge, but enlightenment and growth :) I think it is so important that we as members of the Church of Jesus Christ take time this week, no matter how busy we are, to stop and reflect on the life and sacrifices of the Savior of the world. I know for myself that when my life is focused on the Savior, a new light enters my life and fills my soul with peace, strength, happiness, and a greater desire to serve Him and my fellow man. It will fills your's, too.

I'm going to be writing a post each day during the anniversary of the last week of His life, celebrating and praising Jesus Christ for all that He has done for me personally and humanity collectively. I missed Palm Sunday, but I'll write about it tomorrow.

Palm Sunday
Passover/Maundy Thursday
Atoning Friday
Resurrection Sunday

Celebrate with me!!! :)


Ether 12:41
And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever. Amen. 


Comments

Popular Posts