Birthday Fiesta!

Some photos from the lovely day I turned 20. I almost wrote 18...hmmm....

T'was a good day. I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for!

Anna Nelson...she's my bestie!

Puppy play date with Maddie "Hot stuff" Greehalgh :)

Here he is....Cutie cute cute Dexter! Mi perito!

a little b-day music

We played outside

Hessica! te amo!

Somos lindas...

I bought a lot of ice cream for the partay...

SO FRIGGIN' CUTE.
I don't say "friggin" lightly either...

Melanie Mei made me a birthday Haku :) My Hawaiian hat!

Mi Amiga, Julia. Sweetest person I know, and I mean that! 
Otra vez... She had gotten engaged the day before! WOWZA!

Teachin' them young....He sat like that all on his own;)

I could eat his cute little face

He was tired ;'(

One more for good measure


I wish I had taken more photos from this day! It was truly a good day:) LOTS of laughter, lots of Sunshine...who could ask for more?!? Oh, and a puppy:) I swear I'm not obsessed. 

Thank to all mis amigas y amigos for coming to the fiesta on such short notice, and for being with me on my favorite day! I'm blessed with some wonderful friends!!!

Comments

Popular Posts