Forgive, and then forgive again.



I truly believe that one of the biggest and most important lessons that I can learn in this life is the ability to forgive, and love completely, as Christ did. I believe that when we can do that--even when it seems impossible--we are touching Heaven. When we can truly love people, despite their flaws and mistakes and trespasses, when we can see past those things are see who they truly are, that is when we are becoming like our Savior




"It's a difficult thing to go through...to kneel down and desire to speak to my Father in Heaven when I'm so lonely or I'm so anguished. Its an interesting conversation to have...He doesn't immediately try to make it better; He listens to me first...He allowed me to get that anger off my chest, but invitably He would always come back and teach me about His son, Jesus Christ. When I did feel anger, or there was just a deep sense of lonliness, I didn't direct that at the person that has caused this, I directed it at the Savior....There is Jesus's way to resolve problems, to address situations, to handle sorrow, and then there's some other way."
"I'm grateful that God allows tragedies and trials to occur in our lives, not because they're easy or because they're desired, but because they help us love."

Comments

Popular Posts