angels.

I am an auntie, and have been since before I was born. Yes, my mom and sister were pregnant at the same time--she's 20 years older than me and my mom is 20 years older than her (approximately). It's crazy and I love it (see this blog post).

Being the youngest of 9 kids, I have quite a few nieces and nephews that I adore with my whole heart and soul. My capacity to love has definitely increased as they have entered the world, that's for sure. My family has a few little angels that we're just going to have to wait a little longer to meet, but I can't wait for the day that I get to finally meet them, my perfect niece and nephew.
Get ready for picture OVERLOAD! Please excuse the nudity, as a CNA it just doesn't phase me anymore. . .  whoops!














Just a few of my favorite photos of six of my favorite people . . . :)

Comments

Popular Posts