HAPPY Happy JOY joy!

All it takes to be happy is something to be enthusiastic about..truly!

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements in life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about." 
~Charles Kingsley

Need something to be enthusiastic about?



My Savior brings more joy into my life than any other person, object, or belief ever could. I know He died for me, and I know that He lives again. He is here to comfort us all when it feels as if we cannot go on. He has saved me from despair more times than I can count, and He wants to do the same for you. I want to shout this message to all who will listen, because without my Savior, I would cease to be. He can supply us all with a true happiness that never ends, a true happiness that fills my soul with peace and thanksgiving. For all that He has done for me and all that He continues to do, I cann never be silent. All my happiness and strength stems from Him, and I am so grateful to Him for everything. Things of this world can bring temporary happiness, but His is eternal. I love my Savior so much.

 love,
emily

Want to feel the happiness and peace that I do despite the trials and hardhips of this world?

Comments

Popular Posts