Growing Up

Sometimes growing up stinks, just a little.



I just had to fork over my first payment for my cozy little room next year...five hundred buckaroonies out the window. At least I'll have a room next year, with great roommates and a heater when the weather starts getting atrocious, so for that I will always be grateful.

I was extremely blessed to have received enough money in scholarships to pay for next year..too much actually. Far too much. It amazes me how blessed I am; it blows my mind every day at all that I have been given and all that has been provided for me, with little effort on my part compared to the results. I am so grateful for all that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with--I could have never done it alone. Never. I know He's watching over me and guiding every step of my life, and it brings me much comfort as I think about the months and years to come.

Going to college can be daunting, and growing up is even more so. But I'm grateful for the things I know, because without them, life would be a taaad scary. ;)

I love my Heavenly Father; He blesses me faar more than I deserve.

Enjoy every moment while it lasts, my friends. I can't believe how time has flown.

Keep on smiling!

love,
emily

Comments

Popular Posts