I think I may have discovered a new favorite activity...

Chillin' in the tub in my swimsuit with some frozen yogurt. don't forget the shades.

oh my gosh. don't judge until you've at least given it a chance because man, is it heavenly.

Probably my new favorite activity, at least for today. :)

Besides my new form of relaxation (oooh, I didn't forget you, yoga!!!), I got to cross off something on my summer to-do list (well, kinda)......

KYAKING!
YESSSSS! I've been DYING to go allllll summer. I want to go in La Jolla Cove SOOO very badly, so that's why it's only partially complete. But it could suffice;) Saw some jumpin' fish, took a little swim, explored the lake...a great way to continue the day:) Goodness gracious, it was beautiful.


This morning I did 10 miles up here at altitude, and I am really satisfied with how I did. I know I could have run faster had I not gotten lost for a few minutes, but it was good for me considering the altitude and terrain. I totally hit the wall (not literally, duh) around mile 7 but it turned out to be a good thing because then I really had to push through those last 3 extremely painful miles--good for me physically but even more so mentally. Isn't it wonderful how the things that seem the worst can actually turn into the things that are best for us? Love it! :D

Keep on smiling!

love,
emily

PS: Pictures to come when I get home:)

Comments

Popular Posts