Awkward and Awesome. Yeah.

A recap of the last few weeks of my life....;)

Awkward
- My brother's new bike shorts....

- Caught on camera at work tripping, and then falling straight on my face....

- The man who thought my 2 nieces and nephew were my children...I look old enough to have three kids to you?!!

- Winning three fish at a Stake get-together...and having two die before we even got home. ;"( :"( Sorry kids...

- The other day when I looked 5 months pregnant....hence the reason I no longer eat gluten. I was going to take pictures, but I feared others' responses... O___O

- The amount of times I've gone into work with a towel on my head. (My hair needs time to dry, thank you very much)

- The fact that my pants are still wet because I just pulled them out of the wash.....


Awesome
-Free (goood) food at work three times in less than a week!

- The fresh peaches off my dad's trees!

- Free Pink Lady apples at work every day! (I'll stop with the food now, I promise)

- Seeing all but 2 of my nieces and nephews in the same day :)

- Pushing my nephew in a stroller for 3.1 miles on dirt....so much fun! Stake 5k race....apparently we were registered in the 80 years+ division...ummm...

- Watching my sister's kiddos all day Saturday...we went to the Pioneer Jubilee at the Stake Center, got some yummmmmy frozen yogurt, played at Barnes and Noble, and then snuggled while watching some shows (as they like to call them....) My saturday was prett much made of pure happy and awesomeness.

- Videotaping at work for 7 hours. Here's the kick: I'm videotaping the Seminar for Quantum Teaching! The very book I've been trying to read in my spare minutes at work! YESS! This means that I get to learn all of the tricks that the company I work for utilizes in the classroom. Emily=STOKED! I can't wait for Anatomy to start in the Fall, because I've got some pretty sweet memory tricks up my sleeve now ;)

- The Fatty McFat Fish at work who can eat 30+ pellets of food per day and still have an appetite.The boy's got skilllzzz.


And somewhere in between...
- My dog got the cops called on her while she was out on one of her illegal adventures...and there were three messages from separate people calling my sister about the runaway pooch. ... Somehow my family always ends up with the craziest creatures....

Comments

Popular Posts