Geez Louise...and a slice of cheese!

Geez Loiuse, I stink at writing on a regular basis! I wish I was better at it...maybe one day (today?:) I can improve. The only condolance I have is found in Ether 12:27. ..."then will I make weak things become strong unto them." I have a lot of weaknesses, meaning there are a lot of areas in my life that need some improvement, but I am grateful for those weaknesses because with faith and reliance on the Lord (as well as lots of work on my part ;) ) those weaknesses will one day become my strengths. And between me and you, record keeping is definitely one of my weaknesses. I've always kept a journal, but it's never been extremely consistent. I want to write, and I have good intentions to....but a lot of the time, my good intentions are a little too ambitious and then I fail to follow through....That would be the story of my life! I always want to do so much, but I'm always slightly too ambitious. That's okay with me for now, because I guess I'd rather be overly ambitious than void of any ambition and passion at all! Anyways, now that I am rambling, here's to more devoted actions on my part! (Cheers!)
I don't want this blog to be full of fluff; I only like to write when I have something worthwhile to say, something with meaning behind it. But I'm sure I can do a better job than I have been...there is so much beauty and truth surrounding us, and it is my goal (and has been since this blog began!) to notice the little but profound things around us all. My goal is to find something every (or every other) day and find beauty and meaning in it. I feel profound gratitude for my life, and I think noticing the small things will increase that gratitude even more so. Let's hope I can do it! My fingers are crossed and my mind is invested---here we goooo! ;)

emily

Comments

Popular Posts