This is IT!

So, I finished sorting/printing flip charts at work yesterday! WOO! Ironically, this was the  very last one that I printed and sorted and packaged for Australia:

THIS IS IT!! Ahaha :)
Flip charts are big pieces of paper with information printed on them, and they are used at the Supercamps that the company I am currently working for puts on all over the world! I've been printing probably around a 1,000 of these (that's a really rough guesstimate) and then sorting them, giving the correct amount to each campsite. Then, after sorting them, I package them up into little brown boxes and away they go! They are then used to teach the Supercamp curriculum to the campers while at camp. Anywho, this was the last one of this year! I find it soooo hilarious that it is the flip chart from Day 2 that says "This is Is!" Ah, It just cracks me up.

PS: If you're wondering what this flip chart means, it's purpose is to teach others to live in the moment. This moment is all that you've got, so live IN it, rather than focusing on tomorrow or yesterday or the unknown. Live in the moment, peeps!

Another story that really makes me laugh:
So, I really wanted to go on the Pioneer Trek that my home Stake went on this past Thursday through Saturday (today). However, it was for youth only, and since I'm a big ol' Relief Society girl now, I am too old to go. I was super bummed that I couldn't go, but on Thursday my brother told me after work that he needed to stop by the bicycle store. He was my ride home, so I had to go to the bicycle store, too. When we got there, there was a HUGE sign that said "TREK Bicycle Store". I didn't catch the irony of it until we were leaving...I didn't get to go on the pioneer Trek, but I did get to on another TREK of sorts....Ahahahaha. It still makes me giggle inside. It's little things like this where I know that God loves me and that He likes to keep me laughing...or that He has a sense of humor at least. ;)

Another silly little thing: 
My favorite fruit is oftentimes blackberries. The same day that I realized this little TREK joke, I realized that my phone is called a Blackberry. AHAHAHAHA. Yes, God really does love me :)

Comments

Popular Posts