Speak With Good Purpose

For those of you who don't know, I work at a company called "Quantum Learning Network" (QLN). I work for a department called "Supercamp" because they put on these huge camps every year all around the world. I really enjoy working here because everyone is very kind and supportive of each other. It is an awesome environment and I am grateful for that. But, what's even better is their whole purpose for existing. They strive to improve relationships between people and the character of individuals. They teach teachers how to teach better, and students how to learn and study better. I really like what the company stands for! One thing that they highlight is "Speaking with Good purpose". That's something I really admire in others, when they do speak with good purpose. I admire when I can tell when someone thinks before they speak, when they consider the effect that their words will have before they escape their mouths. I really admire that in people, and I want to be more like them. So, here's to "speaking with good purpose!" Think before you speak, and strive to uplift others rather than bring them down. Our words have HUGE affects on others and ourselves, so let's choose them wisely! It's another of my many goals....good thing I have a whole life to accomplish them. PHEW!

love, emily

Comments

Popular Posts